Posted by PCbasics on May 1, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Hello everyone! If you haven't noticed, there has been some changes to PCbasics. We have made the site look nicer and added a few new pages to our site. Be sure to check out our new giveaway page and our new forums!
- New Homepage: We have created a new homepage to PCb to give our site a more professional look. Visitor can now read a short bio of our site on their first visit.
- PCb Giveaway Page: Our new page is to host giveaways on popular software we review. Get a chance to win by earning entries to running giveaways by tweeting, liking us on Facebook, or following us on Twitter.
- The NEW PCb Forums: We have decided to reopen our forums and begin to grow a community here at PCb. We will be hosting giveaways and posting exclusive content in our forums. Not a member? Register now: http://pcbasics.webs.com/apps/auth/signup
- New Contact Form: We have improved the looks of our contact form to a clean new look.
- FAQ: I have added a new FAQ page to answer all your questions. I'm still thinking to remove it because of its uselessness, but we will see.
- PCb Awards: This new page is to display our awards for the world to see. Check out our ever growing list of contests we have won!
- Giveaway Suggestions: We need your ideas! We are searching far and wide for software to revieew and/or giveaway to our readers, but if you would like to suggest a program you want us to giveaway, give us a tip: http://pcbasics.webs.com/giveaway.htm#867898039
Advertise on PCb: If you are a developer, you can put your ads on PCb for hundreds of our readers to see! Contact us using the form.
So, what do you think? Do you like the new looks? Why or why not? Feedback is appreciated, Thanks!