Posted by PCbasics on June 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Able2Doc 6.0 performs fast and accurate conversions to MS Word and Open Office Writer with columns, tables, headers, footers, graphics and layout reproduced just as they were in the original document. Maximum editability is ensured!
- Pinpoint selective conversion–select and convert only the content you need
- Support for converting PDF to fillable MS Word Forms you can edit and fill in
- Convert to MS Word open source alternative, Open Office Writer (ODT)
- Ability to convert Microsoft’s XML paper specification (XPS) to Word
- Several PDF to Word conversion options for complex (graphics, tables, text labels, etc.) and simple (text) content conversion
"This time we’re giving away our PDF to Word converter, Able2Doc v.6.0, for FREE. That’s right. For a limited time, you can get yourself a full license–valued at $49.95, for free!" - Investintech
- To get in on this giveaway, head over to our Giveaway Tab. If you’re already a fan, you’ll get a Facebook code automatically generated (if you’re not a fan yet, give the page a Like and you can unlock the giveaway form). Then just copy that code and click on Able2Doc PDF to Word Giveaway underneath.
- Then paste the code into the text field you see on the page and click on Download.
- Once that’s done, the installation wizard will walk you through the process. Just follow the steps the end and you’re all set! You can start converting as much, or as little, as you want.