Posted by PCbasics on August 5, 2010 at 8:23 PM
What proXPN does...
- upgrades your internet connection with VPN encryption
- secures all types of connections from DSL and cable to 3G
- gives you 100% private access to the internet
- allows you to access content restricted to the United States
With proXPN nobody* can...
- see the websites you visit
- hijack your passwords, credit cards, or banking details
- intercept and spy on your email, IMs, calls, or anything else
- record your web history
- run traces to find out where you live
* Refers to your ISP, corporations, consortiums, governments, hackers, sexoffenders, identity thieves, and more. proXPN may not be used for criminal purposes.
Watch this video and maybe you will be convinced....like i was:):
Visit them on the web here:
Get a month's upgraded Premium account for FREE:
https://proXPN.com/?keyword=referal&token=wwoij4oij444" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://proXPN.com/?keyword=referal&token=wwoij4oij444