Posted by PCbasics on July 21, 2010 at 5:22 PM
- Fully Automated Backups: Specify the data to be backed up in the interval, the program does the rest
- selectable via password protected backups: encryption algorithm.
- Variousoptions for storing the backups: on external hard drives, USB sticks,the local network and the Internet (additional cost) is possible.
- Compression of backups: intelligent compression, to keep backup files small. Schedules: Set yourself if you create a one-time or continuous backups.
- Incrementalbackups: When continuous backups are stored only the differences fromthe previous version to save disk space and bandwidth.
- Auto Pause: If you need the full power of your PC, Ocster Backup Pro pause the backup.
- Outlook Backup: Backup mails, appointments, tasks and settings from Microsoft Outlook 2003 and later.
1. Download & install
2. Click "Register for Free"
3. Enter name & e-mail in the selected boxes
4. Check your e-mail for the confirmation
5. Click the confirmation link to get your free license key